We are prominent basic dyes suppliers known for its capability to produce bright and deep shades with ultimate light and wash fastness property.Basic dyes are the salts or hydro-chloride of organic bases. The molecules are +ve charged cationic radicals that react with –ve charged material giving color to the material. The organic base is insoluble in water but can be made soluble by converting it into salts after treating it with methylated spirit and alcohol. They are also known as colored aromatic compound that works as base and form colored cationic salts when they are made soluble in water.
- Cannot be used to dye cotton fabric but used for printing on cotton fabric by mordanting, fixing and dying process.
As leading dyes manufacturer and supplier, we have capability to deliver bulk quantity up to 1,000 pounds a single lot. We offer guaranteed consistency in our products with competitive pricing to compete with other dyes exporter.
The basic attributes of our basic dyes are as follows:
- Insoluble in water but easily soluble in alcohol and methylated spirit
- Give better solubility with water if glacial acid is used
- Strong coloring agent which gives awesome color intensity to the fibre
- Quality and brightness of colors is unmatched and unbeatable in comparison to others
- Available in wide variety of shades and color
- Poor fastness to light which vary to washing fastness from average to good
- Relatively cheaper than other dyes
Primarily, basic dyes are prominently used for jute dyeing and jute printing but also used on silk, wool, acrylic and modified acrylic fibres. Our dyes of ink and paper are widely accepted for its high quality results. They are also used to color dried flowers, cut flowers and coir. Once, basic colorant was used extensively to dye leather due to its capability to combining directly with vegetable tanned leather without the use of any mordant. The application of these dyes is very similar to direct dyes with caution that it requires precise controls over temperature and auxiliary.